Development > Development News

February life

(1/2) > >>

Sami:
Hey good people and fellow adventurers,

time for a little february life update as I've seemed to be semi-absent for awhile. What went down is that I took some time to travel to Norway to meet some friends,
came back and discovered the beauty of february winter snow blankets and increasing sunglight,
equipped my new cross-country skis and had a blast with them in the woods for days,
then developed a nasty flu -- and now recovering from all that.
Because of all this I've been very slow on e-mail as well, but as the week goes on I'll be replying at least to the urgent stuff.

On coding front I'd like to fix just a little more and then release 3.50 stable while the winter still continues - cause now I've got probably the greatest skis I've ever owned.

These are Taiga cross-country/hunting skis of russian origin. The proportions comes close to the great ancestral skis of ancient Finns - and many other ugric / north eurasian peoples.
They are naturally all wooden, and after this picture was taken a decent layer of pine tar has been put on the underside, and ties attached.

Mati256:
I noticed you where sami-absent...

I will show myself out.

mead:
Hey man, good to see you back. Your new skis look awesome. Have fun with them and get well soon !

trento007:
Being that my ancestry is primarily Norwegian and I love the snow although we rarely get it here in California (asides from in the mountains) I am somewhat envious of your location :P

Nice cabin!

masif:
Hello!

The first, i want to say URW is the best game i was ever played :)
Thanks for development.

it would be cool it was possible to plant trees. What do You think about this in next update? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version