UnReal World > Modding

Modding Tutorial and Help

<< < (8/8)

Pet94er:
Hey, I  know how to add new equipment correctly and all moding in txt is easy, but how to open more advance game resources?
What program do I need to be able do dig in every code in every corner, if I want do engine mod, what should I open and with which program?

How he find this code? I want to see this too, I searched all txt files there wasnt anything like this.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/urwforum/fur-values-in-unreal-world-3-40-t8486.html

Credit:
I was trying to add seed tags to the herbs and newherbs file, as to make a herbal mod.

Through the flora_newherbs:clayweed it looks like you can just add:

[SEED_VOLUME:fistful]
[SEED_QUANTITY:1]
[SEED_SIZE:M]

But mother pipe or bear pipe doesnt want to give me seeds, haven't tried with other herbs, in the flora_herbs file. I've tried to close the game, make new char and remove the root tag, adding the noseed_nutrition tag. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make those herbs give seeds, after threshing the plant.

Galgana:

--- Quote from: Credit on February 22, 2023, 10:34:27 PM ---But mother pipe or bear pipe doesnt want to give me seeds, haven't tried with other herbs, in the flora_herbs file. I've tried to close the game, make new char and remove the root tag, adding the noseed_nutrition tag. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make those herbs give seeds, after threshing the plant.

--- End quote ---

Mother pipe and Bear pipe are flower-bearing plants by default, which means they yield seeds only after their flowering period is over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version