UnReal World > Modding

Modding Tutorial and Help

(1/8) > >>

Nimbie:
this is a compilation I created of the games mod tutorial, others modding help, and my own edits. this is how I learned how to mod unreal world and make some custom content and hope it can help someone else. figured I should post it and also set up a section in the new forums for modding help and discussion, I wont be giving help (because I am less experienced than most) but I can try, and I'm sure many others will help if you post your wip mods or problems you run into.

Nimbie:
the files are as follows

Tags tutorial - the complete overview of items and list of tags with all the various tidbits of information. straight from the game

Tutorial - my condensed version of the Tags tutorial (still read it though). this will help you understand how it all works together
                   after looking at the tags tutorial

Item Tags - this is a list I composed that quickly shows every tag used in an item at the moment 6-17-2017. with a brief
                      description of each to help you out

aNNiPAk:

--- Quote from: Nimbie on June 18, 2017, 05:52:37 AM ---the files are as follows

Tags tutorial - the complete overview of items and list of tags with all the various tidbits of information. straight from the game

Tutorial - my condensed version of the Tags tutorial (still read it though). this will help you understand how it all works together
                   after looking at the tags tutorial

Item Tags - this is a list I composed that quickly shows every tag used in an item at the moment 6-17-2017. with a brief
                      description of each to help you out

--- End quote ---

Many thanks for this collection! This is what I have been looking for for a long time and who should help me understand how to correctly translate text from the game into Russian language.

By the way, if you need all the text from the game (exe file), you can download it from here (I hope that I do not violate the creator's rights to the creator of the game, if I violate, then I must be notified, after which I will delete this file): https://yadi.sk/i/wM7j5xUD3KEVhG

Tarwathiel:
I don't understand the tutorial at all....is there a simpler one laying around?

Privateer:

--- Quote from: Tarwathiel on March 30, 2019, 03:54:58 AM ---I don't understand the tutorial at all....is there a simpler one laying around?

--- End quote ---

@Tarwathiel
Here's my very simple tutorial to understand crafting (it's old but still applies)
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/urwforum/urw-crafting-demystified-t6256.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version