Topic: Southern region - where art thou?  (Read 5438 times)

koteko

« on: February 12, 2018, 04:39:34 PM »
I was trying to find a place to live within the "Southern region".. but I'm not sure it actually exists.

According to the "flora_" files, the southern region is not as poor of herbs as the north, but it's less rich than eastern/western.

I thought - nothing's "southernest" than Reemi! But they still grow nettle, sorrel etc. So they are just "western".

Was southern a thing of the past, now removed? Or does it only cover the coast and islands to the south, and thus pretty no villages of any culture fall within its border? Or maybe islanders do?

princebunnyboy

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:11:25 PM »
I would try the driik lands, as when I play that's what I consider "south".  ;)

koteko

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 08:41:19 PM »
I would try the driik lands, as when I play that's what I consider "south".  ;)

It's quite western. The western plants and herbs grow. I tried Driik, Reemi and even the southernmost village of the Islanders.

MrMotorhead

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 06:23:56 AM »
Has anyone found the wolf pipe herb in game?  According to the text file it only grows in southern regions (fields and clearings).  I have never seen this plant in my travels.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 06:44:31 AM »
I could be wrong, but I think the 'southern' region overlaps with the southern part of the eastern and western regions rather than being its own separate region.

anything