UnReal World > Mod Releases

Njerpez Cookery Mod v1.01

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lin:
Just chiming in to say I love this mod and very much appreciate how well balanced it is. It's been a staple of my games since you first made it. I've owed you a nice korovai loaf as a thank you for a while now, I'm gonna go make one now. :)

zhihao1:
Regarding the mod, you are allowed to dry already dried mushrooms, creating "dried dried mushrooms." Is that a bug? Also, is rehydrating fruits and mushrooms a future possibility?

Love the mod btw.

PALU:

--- Quote from: zhihao1 on July 09, 2018, 11:24:32 AM ---Regarding the mod, you are allowed to dry already dried mushrooms, creating "dried dried mushrooms." Is that a bug? Also, is rehydrating fruits and mushrooms a future possibility?

Love the mod btw.

--- End quote ---
If's a function of how the scripting works. You need a wild card to be able to match multiple kinds of mushrooms, but wild cards are just string matching functions that don't know that "dried" isn't a kind of mushroom, and so can't block it (wild card don't know about mushrooms or anything else at all).

I don't know why you'd want to try to rehydrate dried items, as the results aren't going to be very palatable. Dried items are good for cooking, though.

Dungeon Smash:
Encountered one minor issue with this mod - due to new modding architecture, my Fine wooden tub of water did not work for the Kvass Drink recipe.   Changing it to {*wooden tub*} resolves the issue.

Valor:
What seeds would be best to get highest nutrition flat bread? I am currently using Hemp seeds, which seem to be quite easy to get but I wonder if any other would be better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version