UnReal World > Not bugs

[3.72 p#1] Sauna Stove not an Oven for baking

<< < (2/2)

Sami:
No bugs here, just some confusion, I think.
And also, reporting older version issues isn't worthwhile because we naturally only work on the current version.

Roasting and boiling actually require a fire - but not necessarily a fireplace/stove around it.
So these will work wherever there is fire burning - be it open fire, or sauna stove or cottage fireplace.

Now sauna stove and cottage fireplace are indeed different kind of constructions. The latter is designed for food preparation in mind.
But still, I'm fairly sure you can also bake in the sauna stove but you need to take care that it's warmed up and there's no fire burning anymore.
If there's fire burning, even in the cottage fireplace, it doesn't count a place for baking. Try and see.

But if it's so that you really can't bake anything in sauna stove, that's even better. :)

Brygun:
Well to be fair 3.71 p#1 is the current version on steam. Just not the Beta version, which may have the same issues. Of course the fixes won't show up until the next update. Happy to once again be playing and modding this game.

Sami:

--- Quote from: Brygun on May 17, 2023, 07:13:06 AM ---Well to be fair 3.71 p#1 is the current version on steam. Just not the Beta version, which may have the same issues. Of course the fixes won't show up until the next update. Happy to once again be playing and modding this game.

--- End quote ---

Ah, that's true with the versions, we're coding in the future ;)

I tested with 3.72 and baking in sauna oven works too - after the fire has burned out.
Did you try it like so, that there's no fire burning?

Brygun:
Thanks for the fix

no, hadn't thought of that. Been off unreal for a long time and back now. Character in question also had a fireplace so I just used that but it may simply have been he was accidentally doing it right. Over night fire in the fireplace, waking up with the "burned out" but not active fire in it from that. Then baking worked (for the fireplace).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version