Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug reports / Re: Fire on water
« Last post by dangerousbrick on Today at 05:23:14 PM »
No companions, just some animals on a nearby island. I'm playing with mods, but as far as I understand they shouldn't affect stuff such as making fire.

Here's the save file: https://mega.nz/file/69ZxxK7Z#l74FddLRSGsTMF1RjBmopUxG4MC5pT3oL7fmDqI-UJs
General Discussion / Re: What's Going On In Your Unreal World?
« Last post by Sotimieli on May 14, 2024, 06:06:12 PM »
Created a new side character for a challenge. Wanted to do a vegetarian pacifist run. No killing, hunting or fishing or eating meat in any form. Only exception would be milk.

Two weeks in stumbled upon an abandoned settlement with a sauna and a small cottage. Settled there and traded handcrafts, my weapons and all my clothing for two sheep for milk.

Settled at the abandoned site that happened to be on a 3 tile island already cleared of trees. Perfect spot for agriculture.

Started in spring and had to scrape by eating leaves and grass to start. Milk helps immensely and now onlu 15% staving :D

Update. No longer starving. Got my hands on some turnips and gathered a lange bunch of bear- and dogpipe. These seem to be quite enough, complimented with a gulp of milk every day, to keep one from starving. Soon it's harvest time and I plan on trading most of my harvest for something to wear before winter comes. I opted to refuse wearing fur as well, so that will be quite the callenge.
Development News / Re: Spearfishing, spawning fish, and the lippo
« Last post by cookie on May 14, 2024, 04:14:47 PM »
SNIP
Hey Sami!

Not sure if this is a bug or intended: saw a vegetation-rich area where bream were jumping. Went spearfishing there and only got pike.

This happened in the middle of Fallow Month IIRC.
Bug reports / Re: [3.84p1] duplicated stone axe
« Last post by Sami on May 14, 2024, 10:03:54 AM »
I believe we've got this issue solved and fixed now, and will likely release a patch this week.
Plotinus, feel free to send the savegame nevertheless. Double checking doesn't hurt.

The issue was about unfortunate item data re-arranging due to world/creature activity on specific areas.
The bug potential has been fixed now and no more this sort of duplication should happen in the upcoming patch.

Fixed - persists in 3.84.1
Fixed now. Depending on character's skill generation order it might display also TEXTILECRAFTBOWYER etc.

Fixed - persists in 3.84.1
Bug reports / Re: Fire on water
« Last post by Sami on May 14, 2024, 09:11:09 AM »
Bug it is.
At first I suspect there might have been an NPC lighting a fire somewhere, but then the location had gotten corrupt for some reason.

Did you happen to have human companions around, or somewhere nearby?
Bug reports / Fire on water
« Last post by dangerousbrick on May 13, 2024, 09:23:10 PM »
I was fighting a Njerp camp, hiding behind a rock in the sea and shooting my crossbow. When I was done, I turned around and saw fire burning on water. Were they shooting flaming arrows or is this a bug?  :o
Bug reports / Re: [3.84p1] duplicated stone axe
« Last post by Sami on May 13, 2024, 11:19:06 AM »
This is likely related to area conditions and data entries rather than individual items.
I'm currently investigating a few other saves of this sort of item duplication, with different items though.

Plotinus, please send the save over. Thanks.
The more samples we've got the easier it is to find out the cause.
Bug reports / Re: [TYPO/GRAMMAR] Multiple item order from blacksmith
« Last post by PALU on May 13, 2024, 08:25:32 AM »
It would be plural if the responder refers to fish hooks, but singular if it referred to the order/task/job/mission.

Changing it to plural wouldn't hurt, though.
Bug reports / [TYPO/GRAMMAR] Multiple item order from blacksmith
« Last post by JP_Finn on May 12, 2024, 11:04:06 PM »
When inquiring if ordered fish hooks (or arrowheads) are ready, the response is formulated as it was a single item.

"How are those iron fishhooks coming along?"
"It will be ready shortly" << that should be "They will be ready shortly"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10