UnReal World > Bug reports

Feather not acceptable

(1/2) > >>

Tom H:
I have a willow grouse feather that, for some reason, the game won't use to make an arrow. Not game-breaking, of course, but an oddity. It doesn't bundle with the other feathers, either. ( I think I saw a movie like this, with a reindeer and a red nose...)

JP_Finn:
Possibly a glitch/corruption. But incase: have you completed the Bird Thief quest, and if so: were the stolen birds... willow grouse... by any chance?

PALU:
And the bird thief feathers from different quests don't stack with each other either (even when from the same species of bird).

Sami:

--- Quote from: Tom H on March 24, 2021, 12:42:30 AM ---I have a willow grouse feather that, for some reason, the game won't use to make an arrow. Not game-breaking, of course, but an oddity. It doesn't bundle with the other feathers, either. ( I think I saw a movie like this, with a reindeer and a red nose...)

--- End quote ---

What does the game say when you try to use it?
Could you post a screenshot for example.

Tom H:
Sorry, I don't know how to post a screenshot here.

It shows that my inventory holds 3 Willow grouse feathers in two stacks BUT it only counts two feathers when I attempt to make an arrow, AND it doesn't even show that it's in the inventory when I try to make the arrow and it directs to my inventory to select the third feather.

Again, sorry, but I told you that I'm 20th Century (born 1949)...lol.

Additionally, this is the ONLY character I have who has completed the Bird Thief Quest, so, it could well be left over from the quest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version