UnReal World > Suggestions

Spirit relation re-balancing

<< < (2/2)

Lin:
Thank you Palu, that is exactly what I meant, you phrased it much better than I. The mystery and fickleness of the spirits is desirable and has always been a great asset of the game. Having more of a clue of how my own culture's customs are "supposed to" be affecting my relationship to the spiritworld would take very little out of the mystery. But it would allow a more immersive and less game-y experience,imo.

aat:
+ 1 for this, especially regarding

--- Quote ---3. The "cost" of kills should be re-balanced so it's possible to live off small game without being hated by the spirits of the forest. It should be contemplated whether the value (in some currency, e.g. amount/nutrients of meat and/or fur value) of a kill and sacrifice should affect the spirit relation adjustment. Currently it seems a sacrifice of a spoiled hazel grouse lump of fat has the same impact as a whole salmon or fresh bear cut.
--- End quote ---

sometimes I have 3-4 birds getting trapped one after another, and if I make a sacrifice to the spirit for the first one, I can't make anymore for the others, and in the end "the forest looks extremely hostile". even if I manage to make only one last "cumulative" sacrifice, the spirits are never happy.
never managed to "feel unity with the world" in this playthrough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version