UnReal World > Suggestions

Reinstate leather cord for arrow-making (3.70 beta 3)

<< < (2/2)

Plotinus:
I've seen yarn in quite a few villages now, but maybe not all cultures have it. If it's a migrated character, you might have to go to a village that you haven't visited yet.

Tom H:

--- Quote from: Plotinus on August 08, 2021, 08:38:27 AM ---I've seen yarn in quite a few villages now, but maybe not all cultures have it. If it's a migrated character, you might have to go to a village that you haven't visited yet.

--- End quote ---

Ahh... All mine are migrated (if that means created before the major update?) so I guess I'll have to travel again when the ice is solid. Thanx for that info.

Plotinus:
Yeah, created before the major update. Village inventories get updated about once a week but these are usually pretty small changes, so the villages you've been to, their inventories will be more or less what it was in 3.63. They'll start getting yarn too, eventually, just probably not as quickly as you want.

A village you haven't seen before will have its inventory created when you first visit, so it'll have 3.70 items

Shadowdweller:
Just wanted to chime in agreement with the OP.  While I'm not an historian, from what I've read sinew seems to have been a more common and widespread material for making arrows.  I realize the textilecraft system is new, but from a gameplay perspective, I find it pretty inconvenient (particularly if starting in the wrong time of year and/or away from villages) to make yarn for arrows; would be nice if sinew was available for use in arrowmaking.  Or perhaps allow a meat cut (or part thereof) as a yarn alternative, to represent sinew harvesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version