UnReal World > Guides and tutorials

Quick and Dirty Character Creation Guide for new players

<< < (3/3)

jonottawa:
I haven't thrown a javelin at a reindeer or an elk in years ... well okay, it just seems like years.

Javelins and spears are for Njerpez. Why would I ruin a perfectly good reindeer skin with one?

Anyway, you do your playstyle and I'll do mine.

Kouvostoliitto:
HOW TO GET START?

"custom - too easy"
owl tribe
only endur, dex, agi, speed, eyesight are important

herblore, fishing, hidew., timberc. textilec., carp., swim., knife, axe, spear, bow, unarmed are important.
take minus from others, especially bulding, cookery, weatherlore, stealth, tracking...

take "unfortunate huntingtrip" (you get the goods from the dead)

Start in the north (kuikka tribe), get a fishing rod (or do it yourself), n. spear and (masterwork) n. bow.
Go south, and get a (masterw.) axe, and a (masterw.) hunting knife, and if possible, net.

I always live in the east in the Reemi area. I build a shelter next to the river rapids - fishing waters always open. I have helped the villagers with clothes and weapons by destroying the light green (Kiesse) area in winter.
I don't destroy the villages, but i move the goods to my own residential area villages.

I also destroyed the fortified villages in the Driik area. When you come from the west, to that village, the character jumps on a rock from which the villagers can easily shoot.

I was also thinking of destroying the Koivula and sartola, as well as the seal tribe areas. Then I can arm and clothe the children as well.

I hope to get rid of the constant pressing of the arrow keys, and you can use the mouse to control where the character moves.

JP_Finn:
Alternate option for very easy start (excess wealth) is to choose “lonely settler” the location should have 4 axes; woodman’s, broad, carving and splitting. Trade all or keep carving axe (making crafts is easy way to make more wealth)
Splitting and broad axe are only really useful when building homestead(s)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version