UnReal World > Gameplay questions

Game Course Difficulty

(1/2) > >>

GrimmSpector:
I'm doing the advanced course, and it wants me to build a trap fence ... I've already built one. So I go and kick a trap pit down, and then reset it. Zoom out...nothing. The completion doesn't proc. What're the requirements here? Do I need to wait for spring to redo this by building a brand new trap fence somewhere??

PALU:
Can't say with any certainty, but the step didn't register as completed until I made a second trap pit in my fence, so I'd suggest trying to dismantle two pit traps and rebuild them.

GrimmSpector:

--- Quote from: PALU on June 05, 2023, 06:57:05 PM ---Can't say with any certainty, but the step didn't register as completed until I made a second trap pit in my fence, so I'd suggest trying to dismantle two pit traps and rebuild them.

--- End quote ---

That's annoying as I've deliberately set myself up a space where 1 pit trap is sufficient for a choke point in a few different spaces, and I can't dig any new pits because it's winter.

JP_Finn:
As long as there's couple traps, couple sections of fence, with or without trees in the "chain", the task will trigger completed upon zooming out. You can apply a loop snare, or set a light lever trap, to satisfy the task targets.

Edit: 2 pit traps is the minimum, with fence sections/trees between the trap pits.

JP_Finn:
I'm pretty certain that resetting an existing trap doesn't qualify. Dismantling and rebuilding does as PALU suggested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version